studentie.ro » cariera » internship » INTERNSHIP OFFER: PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
INTERNSHIP OFFER: PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Publicat: 06 Feb 2009 | Vizualizari: 1726
Title: Project Management Assistant
Duration: 6 months
Deadline: Open until filled
Location: PostEurop Headquarters, avenue du Bourget 44, 1130 Brussels, Belgium
Primary objectives of the internship:
The candidate for this internship will assist PostEurop’s Project Manager in project management, especially with regard to the following projects:
- The Green Post Project carried out by Poste Italiane in cooperation with PostEurop and other European partners (i.e. Magyar Posta, La Poste-De Post, The City of Perugia, the University of Perugia/CIRIAF Legambiente, Ducati Energia and the University of Rousse, Bulgaria) and approved by the EC-EACI for its innovative nature and international commitment. The main objective of the project is to test an electric and hybrid vehicle (the Free Duck Quadricycle) for the delivery of mail in the historical centres of Perugia (Italy), Brussels and Szentendre (St. Andrew, Hungary).
- The ACCORD II Projects which was launched by PostEurop in 2003 to encourage postal operators of EU accession countries and to facilitate their compliance with the postal directives.
- The PRO ACTIVE Acquis Communautaire Training Initiatives (PRO ACTIN) Project, financed by the European Union, which aims at providing postal operators and stakeholders in Central and Eastern Europe with the knowledge and tools they will require to implement European legislation relating to the postal sector.
- The Social Dialogue Projects which are mainly financed by the European Commission and which objectives are to provide PostEurop Members with the ability to ensure the fulfillment of their social responsibility in all its facets, from ensuring qualitative employment by development of human resources through training to corporate social responsibility (CSR) and limiting the impact of postal operators on the environment.
Key duties and activities:
The internship holder will assist the Project Manager in the following activities:
- Managing of all existing projects;
- Development of new pan-European projects for their submission to external bodies (EU, UPU, ….) in order to obtain their financing;
- Implementation of new projects;
- Monitoring the performance of the projects against targets and deadlines;
- Managing the financial follow-up of the projects and report to the Project Manager;
- Drafting and editing of project reports and various documents related to the implementation of the projects;
- Assist in a range of internal and external communication supports in order to promote the achievement of the various projects;
- Other duties as assigned
- Educational background in Project Management;
- Knowledge of European Institutions (knowledge of postal environment is an asset);
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and French;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Analytical and creative thinking;
- Detail-oriented with focus on quality and creativity;
- Familiarity with figures;
- High computer literacy; familiarity with web and photo editing;
- Able to work independently, demonstrate initiative and exhibit self-motivation.
- Previous professional or volunteer experience in an international environment or non-profit organization.
- Interesting and varied international Project Management work;
- Team of friendly multinational colleagues;
- Possibility to learn and extend your expertise;
- Occasional travel within Europe;
- Compensation package (to be determined together with the selected candidate)
To apply click here.
Vezi cele mai noi programe de internship / stagii de practica in sectiunea Studentie.ro/Internship
În acest ”Test” este vorba cât de bine poți gândi. Deoarece unii greșesc la cele mai simple întrebări.Acesta este un așa numit „Test de Logică”.
Nivel cariera: Fara experienta
Tipul postului: Full-time
Perioada de valabilitate: 2023-02-07 00:00:00 - 2023-03-04 00:00:00